Urgent: Act Before May 8, 2020!
Hi friends! Thank you for helping me get on the August 4th primary ballot through this electronic petition process being offered by the Michigan Secretary of State's office under a Federal court order. Signing this petition form doesn't mean you have to vote for me in August or November! This is not electronic voting. It simply means my name will appear on the ballot along with other candidates and everyone will have a good selection of U.S. House of Representatives candidates to choose from. Thanks for making democracy work folks!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PETITIONS
To sign and submit your petition, you must be a registered voter in Macomb, Lapeer, Tuscola, Sanilac, St. Clair or Huron County. Please do the following:
1. Download the petition form that corresponds to the county you
are registered to vote in—Macomb, Lapeer, Tuscola, Sanilac, St. Clair, or Huron County
2. Print the petition out at home on white paper only
Send us your address and we will mail you a printed copy for you to fill out!
3. Once you have your paper petition printed off, use a pen to fill out your information on the form, including name, address, zip code, date, and signature.
4. After filling out your information, also sign and fill out the circulator’s box on the bottom right.
5. Scan or photograph your petition sheet once it is filled out—make sure you take a photo of the whole sheet!
6. Email it to us at email@example.com
Text it to our campaign phone number at 810-300-1969
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s get on the ballot!